Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quinoa Broccoli Casserole

If it hasn't become obvious already, let me say it outright:  posts are going to be slow until this wedding business is over, peeps.  There is a lot to do with very little time to do it, and my neuroses and Type A personality are not making things easy.  That being said, the F and I are still dieting.


This diet includes a LOT of quinoa (more than normal) and a lot of broccoli.  Don't be surprised when this theme crops up again in the coming weeks.


For the most part, I followed this recipe, with a few additions/substitutions (I added hot sauce, and used fat free sour cream in place of the mayo, as well as fat free cheese).


The F considered this a fair, healthy alternative to one of his favorite dishes.  It was super filling and relatively guilt-free.  I topped it with some leftover, grilled chicken for lunch the next day, too!

This recipe is rather safe and healthy, while these are . . . not.

Altuzarra via Saks


I mean, really?!  Are real people supposed to wear these?  I love me some crazy shoes, but these are too much.  Too.  Much.  What do you think?  Would you rock them?

No comments:

Post a Comment