Friday, August 24, 2012

Quickie Friday: Blueberries and Cream

For some reason, after I've eaten a delicious, healthy meal, I usually want to destroy it with dessert.  And it doesn't even matter what kind of dessert . . . I just require a little something sweet to balance out the meal.  Last week, I found myself with a pound of blueberries and some cool whip, and figured I'd make do.


It turned out to be even better than I expected, thanks to a little grated semi-sweet chocolate, and I didn't feel like I over-indulged or ruined a day of healthy eating with something completely outrageous.  That's a win-win.

I am also going to put these in the win-win category:


They'd be great with my black skinny jeans, and I could walk around work singing "Blue Suede Shoes" and do my drunken-Annie-on-an-airplane walk from Bridesmaids.  If that's not a win-win, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment