Thursday, August 16, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday: Dining Spaces

On a totally different note than I normally take on this blog, I thought I would show you a little piece of me, and a favorite part of the new digs:  my dining room.


Please ignore the F's large white shoes in the background, as well as that God-awful light fixture.  The F didn't think we'd ever eat in our dining room (we have a breakfast bar in the kitchen) but we eat here every night, and I eat my english muffin at that table nearly every morning.


The big window and the shelves full of books don't hurt my love of the room, either.  I am a lady who likes sunlight and books, both in abundance.  Once the light fixture is replaced, this may become my favorite room in the house!

Because this isn't something that I've done before, I'd love to know what you think, peeps, so tell me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment