Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let's Begin Again

I've been debating a revamp of this blog for a long time.  I love to cook, but I also love to do a lot of other things.  Then I saw this infographic, and it all became clear.


Specifically, this part:


This is so in-line with the people I know in my profession, and I've found that a lot of the people who read this blog are also interested in these things.  Books and reading, cooking and recipes, and the infographic has shoes!  HELLO!  With that in mind, the blog is starting from the beginning . . . kind of.


About 48 hours after this post runs, I'll be incorporating new content that encompasses, I think, a lot more of who I am, and that includes what I'm cooking, reading, and wearing.  I'm actually going to start it off with a wedding post, since I spent so much time planning and talking about it on Cookin' in Heels, and never shared.  The time for that is done, peeps, and you're going to get a much better idea of who I am.  I hope you like it, and I hope you'll stay with me during the transition.  It's going to be great!

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment