Friday, June 15, 2012

Quickie Friday: Balsamic Roasted 'Maters and Broccoli

First things first:  it's good to be back, peeps.  Once I use up all of the old stuff (as in old, crappy pictures taken in the old, crappy apartment kitchen) you are in for some treats.  For your eyes and your stomach.  I promise.  In the meantime, let's get back to old stuff.


Not a bad pic, all things considered, and certainly not a bad side dish.  I blanched the broccoli, threw it in a baking dish with some large-diced tomatoes, then roasted the whole thing with salt and red pepper at about 400 degrees.  When things were looking roasty toasty and happy, I pulled it out of the oven and topped it with balsamic and parmesan.


Perhaps not the nicest side, visually, but certainly tasty, which is what I ask of all of my sides, really. 

I ask that my shoes, of course, be visually pleasing.  Not unlike these:




Well hello adorable neon wedge from Target . . . mind if I take you home?

1 comment: