Friday, September 23, 2011

Quickie Friday: Sour Cream Bacon-Wrapped Chicken

This crockpot recipe is so easy and so tasty.  And bacon makes everything better.


Wrap chicken breasts in bacon (1 slice per chicken breast is sufficient) and place them in a crock pot.  In a separate bowl, mix 1 can cream of mushroom soup with 1 cup low fat sour cream, garlic salt, and onion powder, to taste.  Throw that mixture in the crockpot over the chicken breasts and cook on low for about 8 hours.  That's it!  So easy and SO GOOD.  This is awesome served with rice, biscuits, or pasta.

Did anybody manage to make an Missoni for Target purchases last week?  I managed to log on in between website crashes to pick up a cardigan and a milk crate.  I did not, however, get my hands on these:


Had these shoes been available, they would've made it in my cart, as well.  With the amount of black I wear, these would've made a great patterned addition to my wardrobe.  Maybe they'll come back in stock . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment