Monday, March 10, 2014

Kale Salad

Cooking:

It's been a month since I posted (and during that post I told you peeps that I suck), and I still suck.  My camera is broken and, since I've gotten used to the new camera, I haven't wanted to take pictures with my stupid camera phone.  So I've been slacking.

 

I read Andee's blog regularly and when she posted this kale salad I knew I had to try it.  Since the first time I made this salad, I've been incorporating kale into all of my salads.  I actually like it best with some spinach, red onions, tomatoes, parmesan, and a lite raspberry vinaigrette.  But I go back to this recipe regularly, too!

Reading:



With the Season 4 premier upon us (April 6!) it would be wrong of me to not include George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series on this blog.  I am a bit of a sci-fi/fantasy geek, and these books (which I finished last summer but the H is reading now) scratch every itch I have in that genre.  Just don't get too attached to the characters.

Wearing:


T Tahari via Neiman Marcus

The H bought me this dress for Valentine's day, and I'm having it altered in preparation for a conference I'm attending next week.  I'm presenting, too, and even though I'm crazy nervous, this dress will help me look the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment